Delikatesse Cucumber Seeds (Cucumis sativus)
Non-GMO Delikatesse Cucumber Seeds
Introducing The Living Seed Company's Delikatesse Cucumber seeds, the perfect addition to your home garden. These cucumber seeds are known for their delicate and delicious flavor.
Delikatesse cucumbers are easy to grow and thrive in warm temperatures, making them an ideal choice for gardeners in most regions. The plants produce slender, elongated fruits that are light green in color, with a smooth and tender skin. With its thin skin, the Delikatesse cucumber is a great choice for eating fresh or pickling.
The Delikatesse Cucumber seeds from The Living Seed Company are non-GMO and heirloom. These seeds are also open-pollinated.
When you purchase Delikatesse Cucumber seeds from Living Seed Company, you can be assured that you are receiving a high-quality product that has been carefully selected and tested for optimum performance. These seeds are perfect for home gardeners, market growers, and anyone looking to enjoy the delicious taste and nutritional benefits of fresh cucumbers.
So, if you're ready to grow your own fresh and delicious cucumbers, choose Delikatesse Cucumber seeds from The Living Seed Company and start your garden today!
- Sun: Full
- Direct Sow: Direct sow 2 -3 weeks after last frost.
- Seed Count: 25
- Days to Maturity: 55 - 60
- Plant Spacing: 24” - 36” apart
- Open Pollinated
Sow seeds on mounds 15” - 18” apart. Keep plants
- Do not plant in cold soil.
- Use row cover, if needed and remove when flowering begins.
- For support, use trellis or tipi.
- Apply mulch at base of plant.
- Keep moist on hot days, do not over water.
- Water base of plant.
- Pick when cucumbers are 4” long.
- Harvest daily to promote new growth.
- Overripe fruit may have a bitter taste.