Delikatesse Cucumber - Cucumis sativus
A delicious rare heirloom hailing from Germany. These cute 10" cukes will add a crisp and crunch to your next salad or snack!
This heavy yielding cucumber is excellent fresh or made into pickles.
Seed Count : 25 Seeds
- Sun: Full
- Direct Sow: Direct sow 2 -3 weeks after last frost.
- Seed Count: 25
- Days to Maturity: 55 - 60
- Plant Spacing: 24” - 36” apart
- Open Pollinated
Sow seeds on mounds 15” - 18” apart. Keep plants
- Do not plant in cold soil.
- Use row cover, if needed and remove when flowering begins.
- For support, use trellis or tipi.
- Apply mulch at base of plant.
- Keep moist on hot days, do not over water.
- Water base of plant.
- Pick when cucumbers are 4” long.
- Harvest daily to promote new growth.
- Overripe fruit may have a bitter taste.